These crispy chicken wings may be syn-full but when shared between friends the minimal syns are well and truly worth every finger-licking bite!
per 100g (around 2 whole wings or if seperated 4 pieces) chicken wings are 4.5 syns.
1 box of chicken wings (1kg ish)
1 tbsp baking powder.
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Meanwhile, line a tray with foil then baking parchment over the top.
- Cut the chicken wings in half at the joint and place in a large sandwich bag with the baking powder.
- tie the bag off and shake the baking powder and wings gently pressing and squeezing the baking powder onto the wings.
- Lay the wings onto a baking tray and spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Bake for 40 minutes flipping halfway through.
You are ready to get dipping in whatever sauce takes your fancy 🙂
I hope you enjoy these and give them a go as they are easy and great for sharing.
Love Emily, Chef who slims x