This twist on a roast dinner is a breeze for the hot weather we have been having and although it may have a few syns per person, for how delicious it is, 3 syns per person is really nothing!
serves 4-6 (good for leftovers, reheats well)
80g chorizo (you can get reduced fat from Tesco which would lower the syns further)
750g baby potatoes,
6 large chicken thighs (skin removed),
2 large peppers and onions sliced,
1 tsp olive oil, paprika and garlic granules and a pinch of cayenne pepper,
1 large courgette in chunks,
150g baby plum tomatoes,
salt and pepper,
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Put the potatoes in a ziplock bag and pour in the olive oil, paprika, garlic granules, cayenne and a pinch of salt. Do the bag up and shake and coat the potatoes in the seasoning.
- Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place the chorizo, peppers, tomatoes, courgette and onions on the tray and mix with the potatoes.
- Place the chicken in between the veggies, sprinkle over salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes. (or until the chicken is fully cooked)
I like serving with a green bean salad or a side salad.
Love Emily, Chef who slims x