I’ve been doing a lot of meal prep so I thought I’d share a recipes I’ve been really enjoying that couldn’t be faster to make to give you 6 decent sized meals
400 g meat or veggie replacement of your choice
0.5 TSP 5 spice powder
2 TSP grated ginger and garlic
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce per meal
1 X 6 pack of egg noodles cooked according to instructions
2 packs stir fry packs
1. Heat a pan with low calorie spray add the chicken and heat stir fry for 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and 5 spice and stir-fry for a minute.
3. Add the veggies and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile place the noodles into your meal prep pots then share the chicken and vegetables between the pots.
5. Place 1 tbsp of chilli sauce over each pot of chicken noodles before leaving to cool, covering and refrigerating.
This will last for 5 days in the fridge.
Love, Emily, chef who slims x