This is my ultimate fried rice, it has everything in and is delicious topped with a fried egg!
1 cup precooked rice (day old rice is best check out my perfect fluffy rice recipe!)
1 chilli finely sliced
1 tsp grated ginger and garlic
100g green peas
dash fish sauce
- Heat a large frying pan with low-calorie spray.
- When very hot add the chilli, prawns, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, peas and rice and stir-fry until the rice starts to crisp up.
- move the rice to the side and add the eggs and stir-fry until almost cooked through.
- Mix the partially cooked egg through the rice stir-frying for another couple of minutes.
Top with a fried egg for top deliciousness!
Love Emily, the chef who slims x