The clue is in the name. This messy burger is packed with a seasoned patty, chilli and classic chilli toppings!
1 Burger roll of your choice
150g 5% beef mince
1/2 tsp cumin, coriander, oregano, chilli powder & garlic powder
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 finely diced onion and tomato
and handful finely chopped coriander
squirt or sriracha
tablespoon fat-free yoghurt
- Fry off half the mince with half the onion and the herbs and spices.
- With the rest of the mince, season with salt and pepper and form into a patty.
- Add the tomato puree and water into the spiced mince and mix together and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the beef patty for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Spread the yoghurt on the bun and spread over the sriracha.
- sprinkle on the coriander, tomatoes, onion and place the patty on top followed by the cheese, mince mixture and the top bun.
This really is worth the effort, especially if you get a craving for a decadent burger!
Love Emily, The Chef who slims x