Many people don’t like cooking fish for fear of overcooking the fish or the smell. If you get a good quality fish then it shouldn’t smell fishy. This is another take on fish and chips crossed with salad.
4 fillets of salmon (about 150g per person or around just larger than your index and middle finger together)
4 baby courgettes cut into cm slithers,
200g green beans (cooked with the potatoes)
4 large handfuls mixed baby leaves,
3/4 cup frozen peas (defrosted)
1/2 tsp dried dill and mint (if using fresh 1 tbsp each)
2 tbsp fat-free yoghurt + 2 tbsp fat-free vinaigrette (i always use hellmans fat-free vinaigrette)
600g baby/salad potatoes, halved and boiled.
- Griddle the courgette until lightly charred and set aside.
- Meanwhile blend 1/4 peas, yoghurt, dill, mint, yoghurt and vinaigrette until smooth (adding a splash of water if you need to).
- grill the salmon skin side down for 3 minutes, flip and leave for a further 3 minutes.
- Lay a handful of mixed baby leaves on each plate, scatter over the remaining peas, green beans and potatoes.
- Place a salmon fillet on each plate and drizzles the pea puree salad dressing around the salmon
430 calories per serving. (average, depends on the size of your salmon etc)
Love Emily, Chef Who Slims x