My boyfriend and I are particularly partial to any kind of food but occasionally we love a good burger. So I will be sharing some of my favourite recipes for you all.
1tbsp blue cheese per burger (I worked it out 5 g = 1 syn if the syns on the app are 5 syn for 25g)
500g 5% beef mince
6 smoked bacon medallions,
1/2 tsp bicarb, salt and pepper
Thin slices of red onion,
Lettuce for the burgers,
6 burger buns,
- Mix the beef mince with the bicarb, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Split the mince into 6 and make into relatively thin patties.
- Heat a pan and cook the bacon until lightly crisp then remove from the pan.
- Place the burgers in the hot pan and leave for 3-4 minutes then flip, place the cheese on top and cook for a further minute.
- To build the burgers place the bacon, some lettuce, the onion then the burger and top with the bun.
These are so easy to make and are delicious too. We usually make fried or sweet potato fries and coleslaw to have alongside the burgers.
Love Emily, Chef who slims. x
Per burger 316 calories – this will change depending what burger buns you use (this is based on the aldi brioche buns that are 8 syns each.