This fish is about as cheap and cheerful as it can get!
1 tin tuna in water (drained)
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tsp olive oil (syns)
1/2 tsp oregano and chilli flakes
200g green beans and dry pasta/spaghetti
8 olives sliced
1. Cook the pasta according to instructions. (Minus 3 minutes of cooking time – Halfway through add the green beans)
2. Meanwhile add the olive oil, garlic, oregano, olives and chilli to s pan and heat over high heat.
3. When you can smell the garlic add the tinned tomatoes and lemon zest and let simmer until reduced slightly.
4. Turn the heat to low. Add the tuna, drained pasta and stir coating the pasta in the sauce.
5. Turn the heat off and stir through the rocket and serve.
This is 459 calories per serving and is utterly delicious (calories may change depending on brand – full recipe is 918 calories so if you decide you want to serve with salad to make it go further, remember to adjust accordingly)
Love Emily, the chef who slims xxx