An easy vegetable noodle dish is always great when you are in a rush and hungry, so here is my version of a vegetarian pad thai for all vegetarians/vegans out there.
150g rice noodles (dried)
100g Quorn chicken
2 garlic cloves
big pinch chilli flakes
2 tbsp lime juice & soy sauce
1tsp brown sugar (check syns here)
1 big handful beansprouts
1 big handful shredded carrots
3 spring onions finely chopped
a handful of roughly chopped coriander
- Soak the dry noodles in hot water (at least 10 minutes then drain)
- Add the garlic and chilli flakes to the pan and after 30 seconds stir in the Quorn.
- Meanwhile mix the soy sauce, lime juice and sugar.
- Add the bean sprouts, carrots and noodles to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes then pour in the sauce.
- Stir fry and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir through the spring onions and serve sprinkled with the coriander.
Super simple, super quick and delicious.
Love Emily, Chef who slims x