I love a simple dinner and how much simpler can you get than chucking a few ingredients on a lined tray and when it comes out of the oven your dinner is done?
serves 1 (is easily doubled!)
handful baby potatoes halved,
handful cherry tomatoes halved,
1 small red onion,
100g green beans,
1 fillet salmon,
zest and juice of 1/2 lemon,
1 grated garlic clove, salt and pepper,
big handful of rocket or mixed leaves,
1 tbsp of your favourite syn free dressing (i like the hellmans fat free vinaigrette)
- Preheat your oven to 200C and line a baking tray.
- Lay the potatoes and green beans on the tray and spray with low cal spray and bake for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together half your dressing, the garlic, lemon zest and juice and a big pinch of salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Once the ten minutes is up add the potatoes and green beans to the bowl with the asparagus, onion and tomatoes.
- Coat them in the mix and pour on to the baking tray and move a space for the salmon ( place skin side up)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your salmon.
- Coat your salad in the rest of the dressing and serve with your roasted veggies and salmon.
A super satisfying speedy dinner full of speed food! Don’t be alarmed by cooking with the salad dressing as it is a carrier for all of those beautiful flavours!
Love Emily x