Bonfire night is close by and what is better than standing around, watching the fireworks talking with friends and family sipping a mug of vegetable soups and eating one of these delicious bangers!
serves 6 people
6 sausages or 12 chipolatas (please check your syns as per brand)
2 large onions finely sliced
6 wholemeal finger rolls (a wholemeal finger roll is your HEB depending on brand so please check!)
- Fry your onions in a pot over a high heat with a splash of water until extremely soft and very cooked down.
- lightly score your sausages on a diagonal on opposite sides of the sausages.
- Cook your sausages in a pan, in the oven or on a griddle pan.
- Slice the top of your buns (yes the top not the sides as it holds your sausages better)
- Top with the onions (if you choose to have them) and any sauces or relishes you want.
I make the ‘heinz soup’ found here on my blog: https://chefwhoslims.com/2017/03/17/heinz-style-tomato-soup/
Love Emily x