This isn’t your traditional style of stuffing but is just as delicious!
serves 4-6 people
4 slices small wholemeal bread (use for HEB or would have to syn according to brand)
1 large finely diced onion
1 tsp dry sage
salt and pepper
350ml vegetable stock
Preheat your oven at 180C
- Toast your bread then chop into small pieces.
- Meanwhile fry your onion, sage, salt and pepper until very soft.
- Stir in your vegetable stock and bread.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes until the bread starts to absorb the liquid.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 30 minutes.