Easy,delicious and quick!
Serves 4 at 2.5 syns each
Preheat oven to 170C
4 chicken breasts
1 garlic herb passata
Salt and pepper
2x25g low fat Mozzarella (1 syns each or part HEA)
4 tbsp Parmesan
2 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
1. Flatten the chicken breast so they are even all over and season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the Italian herbs and half the Parmesan and with the cornflour and sprinkle it over the chicken.
3. On a high heat in a frying pan spray some low calorie spray and place in the chicken breast leaving for 2-3 minutes.
4. Flip the chicken breast and leave for a further 2-3 minutes or until crisp.
5. Pour the passata into a baking dish and place in the crispy chicken.
6. Sprinkle the Mozzarella and rest of the Parmesan over the chicken.
7. Bake for 20 minutes then remove the foil and grill on high till the cheese is bubbly.
Serve with pasta or mashed potatoes and lots of fresh veggies! An Italian favourite that won’t break your syn bank!
Love emily xxx