This is my take on slimming world ready meal and takes 10 minutes to make using the same pot!
75g smoked salmon
2 big handfuls rocket
Splash balsamic vinegar
Pinch of dry oregano and basil and salt and pepper
1 clove garlic
1. Cook the pasta according to instruction-2 minutes.
2. Drain the pasta. Save some of your pasta water and put the pot back on the hob and add your garlic, passata, herbs, salt and pepper and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in your smoked salmon and half your rocket.
4. Stir through your pasta and some of the pasta water and stir until the sauce coats the pasta.
5. Serve with the rest of the rocket on top and drizzle the balsamic over the top.
You can make this in bulk, portion into pots and when cool freeze for up to 6 months then when you want it microwave until piping hot!
Quick, easy and simple. Give it a try
Love Emily x