Sometimes veggies can be very boring, not only is this a good way to liven up your veggie dishes and bring some joy back into your meals!
1 whole head of broccoli cut into florets
1 large garlic clove smashed
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Heat a frying pan over a low heat with a good amount of cooking spray (or a tbsp of avocado oil or olive oil if following clean eating) and add the garlic clove.
- When you can smell the garlic add the broccoli and coat it in the garlic cooking spray.
- Add 100ml of water and cover the pan with a lid and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and stir fry until the water is evaporated and the broccoli starts to crisp up.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir fry until the broccoli is coated.
A delicious side dish that doesn’t take 10 minutes to make!
Love Emily x