Quick, simple and easy to make, not to mention delicious whether you’re on slimming world or clean eating!
2 spring onions finely chopped
1/2 tsp each of bicarbonate soda,grated ginger and garlic
1.5 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil (will have to syn on sw)
1 chicken breast (small chop)
1 cup leftover rice
Handful cabbage or kale (roughly chop)
1. Mix the chicken with the bicarbonate and half tbsp soy sauce and a sprinkle of white pepper and set aside.(this is a good time to chop your veggies)
2. Get a pan nice and hot with some cooking spray and add the chicken and leave for 1 minute, flip and leave for another minute.
3. Add the white parts of the spring onion, greens, ginger and garlic and stir fry until the greens soften.
4. Toss the rice in the sesame oil and add to the pan, stirring to incorporate. Leave for 30 seconds before flipping and stirring and repeating for 5 minutes.
5. Add the peas and soy sauce, stir until the peas are cooked through and serve sprinkled with the spring onions and additionally a fried egg.
Love Emily x