Light and fresh in time for the summer weather, and did I mention ketosis friendly?
500g steak (thinly sliced)
200g shiitake mushrooms in slices
1 crushed garlic clove and thumb sized piece of ginger
1 green pepper and white onion (in slices)
2tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 large Spring onions (shredded)
Lettuce (romaine works well or ice burg)
Coriander and thinly sliced chilli
1. Marinade the beef and mushrooms in the sesame, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and black pepper.(at least 20 minutes)
2. Get a pan as hot as you can and add some olive oil and add the white onion and pepper. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the beef mix and let settle for a minute.
4. Stir fry over a high heat until just cooked through.
5. Place the lettuce, beef and garnishes in the table for people to help themselves.
The general idea is to use the lettuce leaf like a wrap then add whatever garnishes you like.
Love Emily x