This is a ketosis friendly version of the salmon teriyaki stir fry from Wagamama.
Serves 1 (at 12.2g net carbs per serving)
1/2 tsp sugar (2.1g)
2 tbsp soy sauce (1.6)
2 tbsp water
1 slice ginger (0.5)
Garlic clove (3G)
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 pack naked/shiritaki noodles (0 carbs – or use spiralized courgette!)
1/2 small onion thinly sliced (4g
50g beansprout (beansprouts can be eaten freely but if you’re really pushing yourself 1g)
50g mangetout sliced in strips (less than beansprouts so no point in counting)
Coriander to serve
1. In a pan add the ginger, water, sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar and bring to a simmer until starting to thicken.
2. Heat a frying pan over high heat and add the oil and the garlic.
3. When smoking add the onion, mangetout and beansprouts and stir fry for 2-3 minutes before adding the noodles.
4. Add half the sauce and stir fry for a further 3-5 minutes then place into your serving bowl.
5. In the same pan get it hot and put the salmon in skin side down and cover with a lid cooking for 3 minutes.
6. Pour the sauce over the salmon, cover back up for a couple of minutes then place on top of the noodles.
7. Drizzle over some more sesame oil and fresh coriander to serve.
Love Emily x