This is a spicy,creamy pasta that you will want to make again and again. You can use shop bought Cajun spices or here’s the link to my own mix! https://chefwhoslims.com/2017/05/12/cajun-seasoning/
400g pasta of your choice
2 TSP Cajun spice mix
2 large chicken breasts in bitesize chunks and mixed with 1 TSP of Cajun spice and 1/2 TSP bicarbonate of soda (this makes the chicken moist and juicy)
2 peppers and 1 onion in bitesize pieces
1 tin chopped tomatoes
4 tbsp elmlea single cream (1 syn per tbsp but double check syns, double will make it a lot creamier but is 2 syns per tbsp)
4 tbsp grated parmesan (1 syn per tbsp)
1. Fry the vegetables and chicken together until the vegetables starts to soften.
2. Add the sauce, water and tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Cook your pasta according to instruction while the sauce is simmering.
4. Move the pasta to the sauce and turn it down to minimum heat, add a little pasta water, the cream and parmesan.
5. Turn off the heat and stir to combine the cheese and cream.
Love Emily x