Try this as a side dish or on its own as a dish sprinkled with bacon.
Serves 6-8 as a side
1 head of cauliflower
1 tbsp cornflour (1 syn)
1 TSP garlic powder and mustard powder
Splash of Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper
40g reduced fat mature cheddar (1xHEA or 6 syns)
1. Par boil the cauliflower until only just soft, drain and place in an oven proof dish.
2. Meanwhile whisk the cornflour with the water and garlic granules and mustard powder over a low heat until starting to thicken.
3. Keep whisking for 3-5 minutes to cook out the sauce. Then turn off the heat.
4. Preheat the grill to 200 meanwhile whisk in the cheese and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and grill until golden brown.
This is a delicious, quick and low syn cheesy bowl of goodness and I could honestly eat the whole lot!
Love Emily x 😘