When the weather is grim this is the dish to put a smile on your face!
6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (bitesize piece or 3 large chicken breasts)
2 grated cloves garlic
2 large peppers & 1 large onion (small dice )
1 tbsp smoked paprika
2 big handfuls baby spinach or 4 frozen pucks
60g of chorizo (check syns here but around 6 syns so between 1 and 1.5 syns per portion)
1 tin tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato purée
300ml veg stock
1. Fry the chorizo until starting to release its fat.
2. Fry off the vegetables until starting to soften.
3. Add the garlic and paprika and stir fry for 30 seconds.
4. Add everything else but the spinach and simmer until starting to thicken.
5. Add the spinach and simmer for 10 more minutes.
Alternatively add everything to the slow cooker and cook on low all day.
Love Emily x