Sounds boring and simple but this is everything you love in a pizza for a fraction of the syns!! If you want a good pizza recipe click the search button and have a look I have syn free pizza and also one with a delicious base!!
Serves 4-6 (check your syns but around 1.5-3 syns per person )
2 tins tomatoes + 2 tbsp tomato purée
2 tsp oregano and dry basil
1 large onion, pepper and clove of garlic (finely chopped)
50g pepperoni (in small pieces check syns here, roughly 8 syns)
25 g Reduced Fat mozzarella in small chunks (check syns here, roughly 2 syns)
1. Fry off your pepperoni till it starts to crisp then add your onion and peppers.
2. Fry until soft and add your garlic and herbs and stir fry until fragrant.
3. Put your pasta on and add your tomatoes and tomato purée to the veggie mix and simmer on high until thick.
4. Save some of the pasta water and stir through the pasta adding a splash of pasta water to help coat.
5. Stir through the basil and top with the mozzarella.
6. Cover with a lid to let the mozzarella melt.
This is delicious with a side salad or steamed veggies or just as it is! (And makes better leftovers)
Love Emily x