This is full of flavour yet light and delicious and if you’re doing an sp day rather than serving with pasta is beautiful with some cannelloni or haricot beans stirred through!
Please check syn values if these items*
1 white fish fillet
1 tsp smoked paprika and garlic granules
1 big handful of spinach or 3 frozen pucks defrosted
1 small onion, red pepper and green pepper. 🌶
1 tin of tomatoes 🍅
1 tin of canellini or haricot beans (or any bean that is sp friendly) OR a handful of pasta.
1. Fry the chorizo over Low until the oils release.
2. Fry the onion and peppers until they soften.
3. Add the tinned tomatoes, spices and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Add the spinach and simmer until it thickens a little then add your beans OR pasta until cooked through.
5. Top with your fish and cover with a lid and let sit over a low heat for 5 minutes.
Served on its own or with a salad it’s beautiful especially on a beautiful spring day!
Love Emily x