That’s right, pizza! This is basically a fool proof recipe for pizza that is slimming world friendly!
I cannot stress how much you need to double check these syns!*
100g self raising Flour* (16 syns, plus 2 level dessert spoons for kneading = 18 syns, between 4 would be 4.5 or between 2 would be 9)
140g reduced fat Mozzarella* (2x a HEA serving, if not your HEA please check syn values)
4 heaped tbsp tomato purée
1 tsp each dry organic, basil and garlic granules
Salt and pepper.
1. Mix together the dry herbs and mix 1 tsp of it into the flour.
2. Add 4 tbsp of water into the flour and mix, slowly add more water a tbsp at a time until it is crumbly but starting to come together.
3. Turn the dough mix onto a clean work surface and knead adding the 2 dessertspoons of flour if you need it. You want to knead until the dough isn’t sticky and it is smooth. (Took me about 3 minutes, if you don’t know how to knead there are videos on YouTube)
4. Spray the dough with low cal spray and put back in the bowl and cover with cling film to rest. (While it is resting preheat the oven to 200 oC)
5. Mix together the tomato purée with the remaining herbs and a pinch of salt and pepper and enough water to make a consistency that just falls off the spoon.
6. Line a tray with foil and spray with low cal spray very liberally. Lay the dough on top and push out and spread from the middle so you get a crust.
7. Spread the sauce over the dough then the cheese. (This would be where you add any toppings you want)
8. Bake for 15 minutes then remove from the oven and leave for 10 minutes before cutting. (That lets the cheese solidify a little)
Before making this dough I tried the slimming world one and I find you’re able to stretch this dough nice and far.
Love Emily x