This is the quickest way I can think of cooking seabass with the most flavour!
Serves 1-2(depending how hungry you are)
2 fillets seabass (any white fish would work well too and so would mackerel)
1 thumb size piece of ginger
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Peel the ginger with a teaspoon and slice thinly.
2. Finely dice the chilli (leaving the seeds in if you like it hot).
3. Get a frying pan hot an spray with low cal spray.
4. Put the fish in skin side down and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Mix the soy with 2 tbsp water.
6. Sprinkle the chilli and ginger over the fish and pour over the soy mix and cover with a lid.
7. Remove the lid and continue cooking until all water is evaporated.
I served mine with broccoli and rice and also is beautiful with a light summer salad.
Love Emily x