Low syn ultimate salad. Potatoes in place of croutons and in my recipe I used my favourite fat free dressing! If you want to use more salami by all means use it!
4 slices salami*
1 medium potato stabbed all over
Big handful mixed leaves
Handful finely sliced chives or Spring Onion
1 tbsp your favourite Low Fat dressing
1 tsp balsamic
Pinch Salt and pepper
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard*
1. Microwave your potato for 4 minutes then chop into bite size pieces.
2. Slice up your salami and fry until crisp then move to a plate.
3. Fry the potatoes until crisp all over.
4. Mix the salad dressing, balsamic, salt and pepper and mustard all together and lightly coat the salad leaves with some of the dressing.
5. Sprinkle over the spring onions, salami and potatoes and serve.
*please double check your syns here
I hope you guys give this salad a try as it’s lush!
Love Emily x