This one pot dish is so easy to make and the best thing is you can use whatever you have on hand!
300g risotto rice
Salt and pepper
1 large onion and clove of garlic finely diced
Zest of 1 lemon and 8 slices of lemon
4 chicken thighs
200g green beans (cut into inch pieces)
1 mug of peas
1 tsp of dry basil and parsley and 1 chicken stock cube mixed in 600ml of boiling water.
1. Fry the onion, garlic and lemon zest until the onion is soft.
2. Add the green beans, generous pinch of salt and pepper and the rice coating it in the onion mix.
3. Add the stock, peas, stir and place the chicken ontop.
4. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and lay the lemon over the top.
5. Bake at 200 oC for 20 minutes.
Optionally at the end turn the grill on to crisp the chicken and top of the rice. I love to serve with broccoli or a nice salad!
Love Emily x