I never thought in a million years I would be nominated for something like this! I have just had a notification from one of my dedicated followers to tell me that they have nominated me for the blogger recognition award! And honestly i wouldn’t be here posting my recipes and journey without any of you so a huge huge thank you to https://slimmingbsimcha.wordpress.com/ as honestly my followers are the reason I do this as it helps me stay on track I feel totally humbled as I really only started my blog to put my recipes up not only for me to keep track and find them when I need them but to hopefully inspire others in some way as I know what its like to get into the same habit of eating the same food!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how you started
- select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
- comment on each of the blog you nominated them along with the link to this post.
I Started this blog originally of a really rubbish blogging platform that was kind of difficult to edit on, I started as I was struggling with my weight loss journey and I personally was using my blog as almost an online diary of food and recipes so I could just go into my blog and find recipes that I loved making for my family. But slowly my blog has started to grow in followers and not only did I carry on writing for myself but my followers to help inspire and support them in the way they supported me in my first few weeks of uploads! I was always searching for blogs and other recipes and inspiration and I’m not sure I have 15 people I follow but I will try my hardest.
- https://slimmingbsimcha.wordpress.com/ (i know you have already been nominated but you are top of my list, not only for all your support but your diaries etc really help me)
(sorry guys I have no others!! I am not going to just nominate random blogs that I don’t follow!)
- Just start! I know that sounds stupid but i pondered over starting a blog and really you just have to start, it can be about yourself or a hobby, but if you don’t start you will never know!
- Don’t take it too seriously, if your blog really starts well remember there are always going to be people that are trolls and who want to put you down because of how well you are doing! And guess what? You are in control of your blog so delete those negative comments, and keep doing what you love!
Again thank you so much for the nomination, I am utterly dumbfounded and grateful for everyone’s support!
Love Emily x