Zingy, fresh, herby and meaty, this salad is full of flavour and body and low in syn!
1 large steak
1 tsp five spice
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce*
2 tsp grated Ginger
Juice 1 lime (sweetener to taste)
1/2 tsp sesame oil*
2 shredded carrots, 4 shredded Spring onions, 1/4 chopped cucumber and 2 big handfuls of peppery salad.
Handful of mint, coriander and basil roughly chopped.
3 nests of rice noodles
1. Soak the noodles in hot water for 3-4 minutes, drain and run under cold water then coat in the sesame oil.
2. While your noodles are soaking sprinkle your steak with the 5 spice and fry to your liking then rest.
3. While the steak is resting mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl with the noodles.
4. Slice the steak as thin as you can.
5. Serve the salad topped with the slices of steak.
The ultimate quick and easy salad!
*please check your syns as brands will vary
Love Emily x