Sometimes we just don’t have a lot of time to cook so here is a good one pot pasta dish that is quick, easy and full of flavour. Remember the smaller the vegetables the less time they take to cook.
One pot and for one person!
1 white onion (chunks)
1 red pepper (in chunks)
1 large clove of garlic (finely grated)
salt and pepper
1/2 tsp of dry basil and parsley
1tbsp tomato puree
- Fry off the onion and pepper until softened.
- Add the garlic and herbs and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the pasta, tomato puree and 300ml of water.
- Stir through until the tomato puree is mixed in.
- Cook until most of the water is absorbed and add a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
That’s it! takes 15 minutes to cook and is good to eat on its own or with a generous helping of cheese.
Love Emily x