This is my cheats Thai green curry, I will eventually upload a Thai green curry paste.
2 large chicken breasts or leftover chicken
1 head of broccoli
800ml unsweetened almond milk (4 syns)
2 tbsp Thai green curry paste (check your brand for the syns)
1 tbsp cornflour
3 large carrots peeled and chopped
200g green beans trimmed
1 large white onion in slices
Mug of peas
1. Poach the chicken for 10 minutes then remove and slice into bite size cubes.
2. In a pan add the onion and stir fry until starting to soften.
3. Add the curry paste and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, then add your almond milk.
4. Add the vegetables (minus the peas) and chicken and simmer until the carrot is softened.
5. Mix the cornflour with a few tbsp of water and add to the pot with the peas and stir until the stock thickens.
Serve in its own or with rice. This has a bit of a kick depending on which paste you use!
Love Emily x