One pot, filling, easy, delicious, full of flavour and low in syn! I hope you guys give this a try as it really is a delicious meal.
serves 2: 1.5 syns per portion
1 mug rice
half head of broccoli (in small florets)
1 large chicken breast (cut in half)
2 tbsp each soy sauce and water
1 tbsp sugar (3 syns)
1 tsp garlic and ginger
100g mushrooms (cut in half)
1 large carrot (peeled and sliced into 1 cm slices)
- in a pot add the rice and using the same mug add 1 and a half mugs of water.
- heat the pot on low and mix together the soy, water, sugar, garlic and ginger together and microwave for 1 minute.
- lay the chicken breast, mushrooms, carrot and broccoli on top of the rice and cover with a lid and leave for 15 minutes.
- pour over the sauce (make sure each ingredient gets a little love!)
- Leave the heat on low and cook for another 15 minutes.
Love Emily x