These easy caramelised Christmas flavoured nuts are dangerously moreish and delicious, perfect for Christmas gifts or even to have as nibbles when friends are over!
You will need: 500g mixed nuts (pecans, almonds, walnuts and cashews work beautifully)
1/4 tsp mixed spice and sea salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
200g brown sugar
2 tbsp honey
1. Before you start lay out a piece of baking paper.
2. Mix the sugar and spices together and add to a non stick pan with the honey.
3. With a silicone spatula coax the sugar into melting and dissolving until all large grains have gone and the sugar is bubbling.
4. Stir and coat the nuts in the spiced sugar(it will go stiff but that’s normal)
5. Pour the nuts onto the baking paper and with 2 forks break the pieces of sugared nuts apart as much as you can then leave to cool for 15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy, love Emily x