This easy tofu dish is delicious especially with some stir fried greens and rice, the sauce helps to permeate the tofu.
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp brown sugar(1 syn)
1/2 tsp sesame oil(1 syn but double check)
1/2 grated garlic clove
1 tbsp cornflour and semolina (need to double check syns)
Firm tofu cut in blocks
1. Mix together the cornflour and semolina.
2. Marinate the tofu in 1 tbsp soy sauce and then coat in the semolina and cornflour.
3. Get a non stick frying pan hot and spray with low calorie spray.
4. Place the tofu in the pan and tub every 30 seconds till crispy all over.
5. Place in a serving bowl then in the same pan add the soy sauce, sugar, garlic and 2 tbsp of water and mix over low heat until thick.
6. Pour the sauce over the tofu and enjoy.
I hope you feel a bit more inspired with these recipes as I’m planning to hopefully do some more for you all!
Love Emily x