With the weather becoming dull take a trip to sunny Thailand with this delicious stir fry.
200g dry rice noodles
3 large spring onions finely sliced
1 large chicken breast in thin slices
1tsp brown sugar (1syn)
1tbsp each tamarind paste (1syn) and fish sauce and water
Juice of half a Lime
2grated garlic cloves
Handful finely sliced white onion,
Big handful blanched beansprouts
1. In a large bowl soak the rice noodles until they soften slightly. (then drain)
2. Meanwhile fry off the chicken breast until half cooked.
3. Add in the white and spring onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Mix together the lime, fish sauce, tamarind and sugar.
5. Add in the noodles and sauce and stir fry until the Noodles are coated in the sauce and soft.
6. Move the noodles aside and crack in the egg and let it sit for 1 minute before stirring it through the noodles and add the beansprouts stir frying for 30 seconds before serving up.
Love Emily xx