Peppery, garlicky, savoury, comforting and oh so easy to make this quick Thai stir fry dish is so simple but effective!
For 2 people you will need
200g dried rice noodles (soak in hot water for 10 minutes then drain and rinse in cold water and drain)
1 large chicken breast (halved and thinly sliced)
4 cabbage leaves or a good handful of kale finely shredded.
1 onion finely sliced and 1 egg
2tbsp soy sauce, 1 large grated Clove garlic, 1 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp sesame oil.(mixed together for the sauce-sesame oil is synned but all changes on which brand you use so double check!)
Handful shredded spring onion and coriander.
1.Sear the chicken in a hot pan.
2. Add in the cabbage and onion and stir fry until the cabbage starts to soften.
3. Move the mix aside and scramble the egg and combine together.
4. Add in the noodles and stir fry until combined then add the sauce.
5. Coat the noodles in the sauce.
6. Serve and scatter with the coriander and spring onions.
If you don’t like coriander try some mint or basil but honestly the coriander brings a freshness.
Love Emily x