This sweetly savoury dish is quick and easy, both the steak and sweet roasted beetroot matches perfectly with the tangy, punch dressing.
This serves 1
1 well marbled steak
1 sliced onion, cherry tomatoes and 1/8 cucumber sliced
Bowl of mixed salad leaves
1tbsp each milk, horseradish, fat free yogurt and olive oil
Generous pinch salt and pepper
1 large beetroot (raw)
1. Preheat the oven to 150c, meanwhile marinade the steak with olive oil salt and pepper.
2. Peel and slice the beetroot, spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt, bake for 30 minutes( flip halfway through, this can be done in advance).
3. Mix together the horseradish, milk, yogurt and a generous pinch of salt and pepper, lightly toss the salad leaves with some of the dressing.
4. Pan fry the steak (to your liking) and rest in tin foil.
5. Meanwhile sprinkle over the cucumber, onion, tomatoes then lay the beetroot on.
6. Slice the steak and lay it on the salad.
The video will be on my Instagram at chef who slims and Facebook.con/GreedyMeCook
Love Emily x