This is a simple, easy quick whip up of a breakfast, this recipe is only for one, but come on who wants to share a breakfast like this?!
1 potato (fist sized cut into 2 cm pieces about the size of your fingernail)
6 large chestnut mushrooms (sliced thinly)
1/2 white onion finely sliced,
2 sausages of your choice, cut into bitesize pieces
1 large egg
(whatever you wish to serve with, i served with beans)
- in a large frying pan add the potato and a little cooking spray and fry until they start to turn golden.
- Add the pieces of sausage and fry until they start to brown.
- Add the mushroom and onions and fry until the mushrooms start to brown.
- Move the hash aside and crack in your egg and fry to your liking.
- Serve hot and fresh. (my breakfast only took 15 minutes)
Love Emily x