This is for dinner tonight i thought we would do a fakeaway evening! Flavourful low in fat but a big punch in flavour!
half head of cauliflower cut into florets,
4 large chicken breasts (in medium chunks),
2 large white onions
2 tsp each garlic and ginger
1 tbsp mild curry powder, cumin, ground coriander, tomato puree,
1 heaped tsp garam masala, mustard seeds and mango chutney,
1 tin chopped tomatoes, 1/2 tin water
- Fry the onion until it starts to turn translucent.
- Add the mustard seeds, ginger and garlic and stir fry until it turns fragrant.
- Add the spices and cook out for 5 minutes (if too dry add some water) Add a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and coat in the spice mixture until the chicken starts to turn white.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree,mango chutney, water and cauliflower. stir (add more water if needed)
- Cook for 20 minutes on low until chicken is cooked through.
To make a complete meal you could add rice into the pot before step 6.
Love Emily x