It’s a bit obvious this is not a slim friendly recipe! These taste just like a famous brand and you can put whatever the heck you want in them! Sometimes we just need a treat!
300g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder and bicarb
125g unsalted butter (soft)
1 tsp vanilla extract
100g brown sugar (i like soft brown sugar)
75g caster sugar
200g chocolate chip cookies or any other sweet (smarties work well)
- Preheat your oven to 190oC
- Beat the butter and sugars together until pale, add the egg and vanilla, mix thoroughly.
- Add in the flour and raising agents and mix until combined into a dough.
- Add in the chocolate chips and combine into the dough.
- Section the dough with tablespoons onto baking trays.
- You can bake now or freeze on the trays and after 30 minutes put into sandwich bags when you need them. (just add 3 minutes to the cooking time) Alternatively, bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes on the trays before removing them from the trays otherwise, they may fall apart!
Try not to eat these all at once. These are delicious on their own, with milk, with ice cream, as ice cream sandwiches, you name it!
Love Emily x