Comforting,smooth,creamy,savoury, filling. What else could you ask for on an autumn or winter day?
1 white onion (roughly chopped)
2 cloves garlic
2 large leeks (thinly sliced)
2 large skin on potatoes (slightly bigger than an adult fist roughly chopped)
1 litre vegetable stock
salt and pepper
- Fry off the onion and leeks for 15 minutes.
- add the garlic and stir fry until it becomes fragrant.
- Add the potatoes, stock and salt and pepper.
- Cook until the potatoes start to fall apart.
- Blend and heat until thickened to your liking.
Can’t beat a good leek and potato soup!
Love Emily x